Hey, guys! For those of you who do not know me, autumn is my favorite season. Between the warm seasonal colors, yummy food, and stellar fashion, how can it not be? I made a very brief list of my autumn essentials for you guys, as per request via email. So, here we go:
- Thigh-high boots
- I love sweaters with jeans or crop pants. The high boots take that simple outfit to a whole new level. Plus, they’re super comfy.
- Karl Lagerfeld Paris plaid flats
- I love these flats because they can be worn with chic or preppy outfits. Give me a monogram and red plaid and I’m on board.
- Yankee Candles
- I have once considered working in a Yankee Candle just for the discounts. And you have, too. No need to lie. They just make the whole house smell so cozy and I am all about that.
- Lancôme Monsieur Big Mascara
- Okay, seriously this is the best mascara I have ever used. The Monsieur Big Mascara really brings out your lashes and makes them look thicker. My tube has also lasted me a while, so it’s definitely worth the price.
- William Sonoma turkey gravy base
- William Sonoma’s turkey gravy base easily makes the Thanksgiving dinner. Stock up if you plan to try it, because I guarantee you that you’ll be using it again… and they don’t sell it all year.
- Chunky pearls
- I am of the opinion that a lady can wear pearls with a track suit and it would be stylish. Chunky pearls are definitely a wardrobe staple for me.
As always, please feel free to contact me at email@example.com. I look forward to it!